Kirsten has been speaking at conferences, schools, workshops, and other events about autism and neurodiversity for over a decade. Her favorite topics include and how autism relates to growing up, puberty, sexuality, relationships, gender, and developing practical life skills.
Contact Kirsten If you are interested in bringing her to speak at your institution, event, or workshop.
Her speaking resume includes but is not limited to:
- The NYU Nest Program, New York, NY
- Extreme Kids & Crew, Brooklyn, NY
- Love & Autism conference, San Diego, CA
- Asperger’s Education Network conference, Iselin, NJ
- Flying High With Autism conference, University of West Florida, Pensacoloa, FL
- HOPE 9th conference, New York, NY
- The YALE School, Cherry Hill, NJ
- The Kinney Center for Autism Education & Support, St Joseph’s U, Philadelphia, PA
- The Lighthouse School, North Chelmsford, MA